My partner and I live in different countries, but we’ve always dreamed of building our dream house together. We knew it would be challenging, but we were determined to make it happen.
We started by researching different ways to build a house remotely, including reading articles and books, talking to other couples who had done it, and watching videos online. We also hired a remote architect who had experience working with couples who were building houses together from a distance.
Once we had a design, we started the process of finding a builder. We interviewed several builders, and we ultimately chose one who had experience building remotely. We also worked with a real estate agent to find a lot of land for our home.
Construction on our home began a few months later. We were able to stay updated on the progress of the construction through photos and videos that our builder sent us. We also made several trips to the construction site to inspect the work in person.
Throughout the process, we used SecureArch.app to help us collaborate and communicate remotely. SecureArch.app provided us with a secure platform to share files, hold video calls, and manage the project.
After a year of construction, our dream home was finally complete. We were so excited to finally be able to live together in our own home. We’ve now been living in our home for a few months, and we absolutely love it.
We couldn’t have done it without SecureArch.app. SecureArch.app made it possible for us to build our dream home together, even though we lived in different countries.
Here are some tips for building a dream house remotely:
- Do your research. There are a lot of resources available to help you build a house remotely. Talk to other couples who have done it, and read everything you can find on the subject.
- Hire a remote architect and builder. There are many architects and builders who have experience working with remote clients. This will make the process much easier for you.
- Communicate regularly with your builder. It’s important to stay updated on the progress of the construction. You can do this through photos, videos, and site visits.
- Use a secure collaboration platform. SecureArch.app is a great option for couples who are building a house remotely. It provides a secure way to share files, hold video calls, and manage the project.
- Be patient. Building a house remotely takes time and effort. Be patient and enjoy the process.
Building a dream house remotely is a challenging but rewarding experience. If you and your partner are willing to put in the work, you can make it happen with the help of SecureArch.app.