Last updated: 03 sep 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information for the purpose of providing and improving our services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Personal Information: When you visit our Website, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number, when voluntarily submitted by you.
- Log Data: Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected from you for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website.
- To monitor the usage of our Website.
We may use third-party services that collect, monitor, and analyze information to improve the functionality of our Website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.